Until Behaviour Changes, Nothing Changes
- Do you know the behaviours that make a difference and create a highly performing organization?
- How would you feel if we could support you in developing those core behaviours, bed them down and measure how they can impact your performance at all levels?
- How would you like to replace 'command and control' oriented management with trust, empowerment and cross functional working?
- How would you feel if you could build a high performance business culture based from what you have right now?
- What would it do for your organization?
- Are you really aware of you is your core competitive differentiator and making the most of it?
- What would it take for you to use your core competence, to leverage it to start working for you?
- How can we use 'speed' as your core competitive differentiator, focusing upon doing everything better, faster, more efficiently and effectively than your competition?
- When you kick-start and drive this approach so it becomes the dominant culture, what will it do for your results and your staff?
- How many levels of management do you have in your business? If you have as many as 3 or 4 levels then there are too many - it slows down reaction time
- If you work in the service or public sector would you like to know how best to organize self and others to produce totally customer or consumer centric ethos and performance?
- How much management time is wasted overseeing poor performers, rather than Coaching your 'high flyers' to develop profitable new business and winning new customers and clients?
- How many signatures and lines of approval and bureaucracy do you need to get even the most basic requisition agreed?
- In comparison to other service providers, how long does it take from order to delivery and what has happened to your customer in the meantime?
- Would you prefer that managers invested their time in developing others to challenge and improve service delivery, or just keep up with the same tedious transactions that do little to add to performance?
- What are the core characteristics of successful organizational cultures?
- What behaviours typify the senior and middle managers that implement effective culture change and how do these differ from their poorly performing contempories?
- Would you like to see how strategies can be adapted and applied to your organization - however unique your circumstances, so they can be made to work for you
- What would be your attitude to implement change if basic principles can be speedily implemented. You will be amazed to see that a degree in rocket science is not a pre-requisite to make the concepts work
- Do you know that leaders of the organization, who want to improve ROI and results in the short and long-term, can do so through an enhanced variant of our Continuous Improvement methodology
Change is driven through Leadership and Behavioural Change
- We can demonstrate how everyone can input their creativity, talent and energy into the process
- We can support you to focus on leading change through specially trained Facilitators that takes days not months
- Practise, rehearse and apply the principles - so that change is seamless and painless
- Change can take as long as you want it to take – if you want to drag out the process for a year, so be it! If you want results in six-eight weeks, let us work with you to design a measurable process to achieve that
- Would it be valuable for you to sustain the drive in cultural change and maintain the momentum and enthusiasm along the way
For more information contact Philip Atkinson direct or use our contact form